Friday, November 27, 2009

Pumpkin Lights Of LIFE

Days back blogging was a distant dream as far as i was concerned.Perhaps now that i am out of the hectic schedule ...its the right time to carve myself...and definitely to shoot up as well.Interestingly i may never restrict myself as the only narrator but as a commentator as well.In my dual role as the narrator and commentator,may be active participation as the narrator seems good as i myself is quite detached from commenting quite often.i do not aspire to have this any of those virtues likely to be rewarded at a beginners stand.Perhaps this may fetch sneakpeak views if i go back to the past chapters than those yet to be seen.So cant dedicate purely to anybody than to myself!   
           'Generality is often truer than an exception' .I need not ask someone to prove this!let me state my opnion-" a complete NO "coz my inspiration for all my writeups till today are my friends and i am here to comment about exceptions.My college mate - a girl with [perhaps a level 9] literal views inspired me to shoot up.Later i discovered she ,herself was attracted by a journalist's lifeblog![not to mention her name]I wish and pray that this does not turn to be a new series of old wine in new barrel phenomena.



No comments:

Post a Comment